Pages

May 25, 2011

Nervous AND Angry

Assalamualaikum.

Hari ni result exam for UiTM students dah keluar.Congratulations to all friends who got Dean List especially to my beloved sister (Tasha) for getting that award. For me.UGHHHH. i am very MAD rite now sebab my result cannot be seen sebab saya tak melengkapkan SuFO. What!! itulah yang saya rasa once i opened my email account and that thing was shown in front of me. masa tu seriously tak tahu nak buat apa and i immediately called my sisters to ask what to do. Last skali saya called Syafiq and he told me what i should do. Fuhh.so i have to wait for a few days to check balik my result.

i didnt hope mubh for this semester result because this semester was quite tough plus i didnt study much.haha.kalau dapat result yang agak-agak not so good. i would say to myself "Yeah,serve me right.Sape suruh kau tak belaja rajin-rajin.haha". tapi walau apapun yang akan saya dapat. i will accept it gladly sebab success or not Dean List or not.semua tu rezeki yang datang dari ALLAH yang Maha Esa. So what i should and have to say is Alhamdulillah.

No comments:

Post a Comment