Pages

July 21, 2010

fav song..



o

ne of my favorite song that I wanna share the lyrics with all :-------->

say my love, when you see my heart..

just smile and say yes to me honey..

don’t need to ponder, you are the one for me honey..

like that shining star, like a sweet kiss..

my precious love, oh baby I’ll be with you..

I can take you in my arms..

My heart beats one, two beats faster..

Nothing can stop my love for you..

Even if I don’t know where this love is headed..

I love you today..

I love you tonight..

I love you for you..

Only one for me oh my love for you..

Love is an unexplainable joy..

Filled with your sweet scent..

I have been waiting for someone like you..

My love can’t wait anymore..

You are my happiness, my heaven..

1,2,3 to the 4 and going..

I’m sending my love for you..

Hold me by you honey..

Don’t leave me, hold me tight honey..

I can say it now, I will have you..

Take all my words from my mouth..

Love is like an early morning dew..

You are my happiness..

I love you only you..

Take my love, can’t keep it anymore..

I will only love you..

Lagu ni xde kena mgena ngan hidup n mati..ak just nk share ngan all bcoz lyricsnyer best sgt..hehheheh


No comments:

Post a Comment