Pages

August 23, 2010

i.m STUPID...

Because I’m too stupid

I have no one besides you

You, who is looking at someone else

Don’t you know how I felt?

There isn’t me in your days

And not even having any remembrance

Me, who is looking st your back

You still don’t know how I feel

In the end, you go past me

In the days where I miss you so much and I endured the pain

I love you whirls near my mouth

Crying for you and missing you alone yet again

I always waiting for you

I’m looking at you whom I’m yearning for

Making the memories on my own

Love is like a beautiful wound to me

Even when I see your beautiful smile

I am unable to laugh with you

In the days where I think of you a lot

And in the days where my heart cold and sad

Never say goodbye

Though I am unable to hold you like the way I want

I need you, but I am unable to say anything

I want you and I wish for it again and again


No comments:

Post a Comment